Friday, February 13, 2009

Stephanie said I have to....

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes! We were featured on a "House Divided" segment for the UF/fsu game this past year

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes...I spent several years in chorus

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Yes..most of my life.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
Yes...and they DO taste like chicken. Greasy, yucky chicken.

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Probably....and I probably re-gifted it.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
I don't think so. Maybe a screen door....

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Yes...every year when all the in-laws come for Christmas dinner

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Um..yea

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Yep


Now I tag these people to do this survey!

Melissa
Vickie
Colleen, even though she's busy with a brand new baby girl!

1 comment:

The Whaleys said...

HE, HE, HE......I love it!