Wednesday, October 22, 2008

it's almost time!

For Taylor's first time Trick or Treating! I don't know if he's excited. Or even if he knows he should be. But I am. We had his pictures done at Olan Mills a couple weeks ago. Here is me NOT plugging Olan Mills. Bleh. They've really gone downhill. So, out of 38 pictures, about 10 of them were overexposed and crap, most of the rest included one of us in the side of the picture trying to get Taylor to look happy, and a FEW came out cute.

So, here's a couple. You can see why I'm not thrilled in several of them.

Yes, that's a cell phone, yes, I know he needs a haircut and FYI, he's a skunk.

















2 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Even though you didn't like the shots he's still such a cute little stinker :)

The Whaleys said...

AWWW, photos with little ones, how much fun....NOT. We do annual photos for my Dad's birthday with my kids and my neice, who is also 4 like Natalie. Every year my sister-in-law and I say it is our last....ugh. Well, I must say, he is still the cutest little boy in that little skunk outfit, even if he was being a stinker. (BTW, I totally agree on Olan Mills)